Get up close and personal in BF3
Just a few minutes ago we showed you the latest Trailer for the new upcoming Battlefield 3 Close Quarters DLC. It showed us a preview of one of the maps called Ziba Tower.
I just found some more Info about the DLC and some Screenshots of Ziba Tower.
- Get plunged into frantic and relentless infantry combat
- Check your corners as death can come from any angle
- HD destruction lets you reduce entire locales to ruin
- Earn new weapons and bring them back to the base game
- Complete new assignments and equip unique dog tags
- Play in new ways, mixing team play and instant action
“The HD Destruction in Close Quarters lets players riddle the environment with bullets, reducing entire locales to ruin. Everything from furniture to plaster can be shot to pieces, and players can see the result of the mayhem as rubble and broken pieces pile up on the floor.
The tight level design and many opportunities for vertical gameplay mean players will need to bring their A game if they want to stay alive in this highly competitive theater of war.
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters will be available on PC, PlayStation®3, and Xbox 360™ June 2012.” via http://www.battlefield.com
Here is the images of the new map:
There are no comments on this entry.